Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Precision Graphics, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your PrecisionGraphics.com Account and Site. If you create an account or lightbox on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. Precision Graphics may change or remove any accounts that it considers inappropriate, operating in an unlawful manner, or are otherwise likely to cause Precision Graphics liability. You must immediately notify Precision Graphics of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Precision Graphics will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Precision Graphics has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Precision Graphics does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying, or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Precision Graphics disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and web pages to which PrecisionGraphics.com links, and that link to PrecisionGraphics.com. Precision Graphics does not have any control over those websites and web pages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to non-PG websites or web pages, Precision Graphics does not represent or imply that it endorses such websites or web pages. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Precision Graphics disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-PG websites and web pages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Precision Graphics asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by PrecisionGraphics.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Precision Graphics in accordance with Precision Graphics Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Precision Graphics will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Precision Graphics or others, Precision Graphics may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Precision Graphics will have no obligations.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Precision Graphics to you any Precision Graphics or third-party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Precision Graphics. Precision Graphics, PrecisionGraphics.com, the Precision Graphics logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with PrecisionGraphics.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Precision Graphics or Precision Graphics’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Precision Graphics or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Precision Graphics reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Precision Graphics may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Precision Graphics may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your PrecisionGraphics.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Precision Graphics and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither Precision Graphics nor its suppliers and licensors makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Precision Graphics, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. Precision Graphics shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Precision Graphics, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Precision Graphics and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Precision Graphics, or by the posting by Precision Graphics of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Illinois, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located the closest to Champaign, Illinois, or the state and federal courts of Precsion Graphics’ choosing. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Champaign, IL, or other location chosen by Precision Graphics, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Automattic may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Terms of Service taken from WordPress.com under a Creative Commons Sharealike license
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice Policy
If you believe that content available by means of the Website (as defined in our Terms of Service) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by means of an emailed notice (“Infringement Notice”) providing the information described below to the email address listed below. If Precision Graphics takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to Precision Graphics. Your Infringement Notice may be forwarded to the party that made the content available. Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights.
All Infringement Notices need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as plain text emails without attachments (email attachments are discarded) and include the following or they will be deemed invalid:
- An electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Precision Graphics to find and positively identify that content; for example we require a link to the specific portfolio sample page (not just the name of the sample) that contains the content and a description of which specific portion of the website – an image, a link, the text, etc – your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; and (b) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
If a DMCA notice is valid, we are required by law to respond to it by disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. If you are a PrecisionGraphics.com user and access to portions of your account or lightbox have been disabled for this reason, we will notify you. You then have the option to send us a counter-notice stating why your content does not infringe copyrights and asking for access to be reinstated. Counter notices need to be sent to email@example.com as plain text emails without attachments (email attachments are discarded) and include the following or they will be deemed invalid:
- Your name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing content and its location before disabling access; and
- A statement under penalty of perjury explaining why the content was removed by mistake or misidentification.